Mega Walk-In Drive @ Aricent: Trainee Engineer – 16 Sep 2017
Company Name: Aricent
Designation: Associate Network Engineer [Optical/Carrier Ethernet Services]
Stipend: Rs.16, 000/PM [During Training Period of 12 Months] & 3.30 LPA after training period.
- BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- Must be 2016, 2017 Pass Outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*shifts (US Shifts/UK/EMEA Shifts).
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- Company will Provide Free Pick Up & Drop in Delhi-NCR.
- After Training, Candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Knowledge on Networking.
- Excellent Communication Skills [Written & Verbal].
- Networking Fundamentals [Routing Protocols, TCP/IP & IRQs].
- Basic Operating Systems related to Networking.
- Must be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Knowledge of communications with Email, Telephone, Wireless devices.
- Knowledge of text messaging & PC based Windows/Microsoft Software applications suite. [Word, Excel etc.].
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level customer satisfaction.
- Determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
- Regularization post successful completion of 12 months training will start with designation as Associate Network Engineer.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 16 Sep 2017 [10AM-2PM]
Ground Floor, 14/2 Milestone,
Old Gurgaon, Delhi Road,
Gurugram, Haryana: 122016