Mega Walk-In Drive Tech Mahindra | Associate Engineer | 18-30 Sep 2017
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Designation: Network Based Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Chennai, Noida
Experience: 0-3 Years [Noida], 0-5 Years [Chennai]
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description: [Noida]:
- Tech / BCA Graduates with Verbal English.
- 2018 Batch is not eligible.
- 0-4 Years can apply.
- Age Limit: 18-35 Years
- Confident and Self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Candidate must be flexible to work in 24*7 Shifts.
- Both sides cab facility. 5 Days Working.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Handling Internet Troubleshoot Issues.
- Candidate must have technical knowledge.
- Networking, LAN, WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment.
- Technical Support is a voice based process. [International Voice].
Job Description: [Chennai]:
- Hiring For Technical Support Associate [International Process].
- Australian Process
- Fresh or Experienced Graduates.
- Notice Period: Immediate, ASAP, 1 Month.
- Must have good English Communication Skills.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer.
- Any other Graduates can apply if done a computer course [Graduation Mandatory].
- Fresher & Experience can also apply. [Experience in Technical Support will be considered].
- Basic Knowledge in ISP. [Internet Service Provider].
- Knowledge of Internet Troubleshooting.
- Must be comfortable working in Australian Shift [24*7Shift].
Selection Process [For Chennai]:
- JAM Round.
- Voice & Accent Rounds.
- Versant Round
- Technical Round & Online Test
Apply Mode: Walk-In [Chennai]
Date: 18 Sep-30 Sep 2017 [10AM Onwards]
Software Development Block-4,
602/3, Elcot SEZ, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Sholinganallur Village, Chennai: 600119
Landmark: Opposite to Cognizant Office
Contact: Rajan Munisami
Apply Mode: Walk-In [Noida]
Date: 18 & 19 Sep 2017 [12PM-4PM]
RMG Area, Ground Floor, A-6,
Sector: 64, Noida: 201301
Contact: Runjun Makin / Deepa Nair / Shivani Bisht
- Printout of this posting along with original & Photocopy Govt ID Proof (Mandatory).
- Resume & All Educational Documents (Photocopy).
- No Interviews on Sunday.
807 total views, 1 views today