Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2017 | Software Engineer | LD 18 July 2017
Company Name: Microsoft
Designation: Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Salary: INR 22, 38,750/- LPA
- 2017 Graduates are eligible for drive.
- E, B.Tech, M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA Graduates are eligible.
- CSE, IT, ECE, EEE Branches only.
- Min 70% or 7 CGPA and above are eligible for online assessments.
- Interested candidates to apply for the role of Software Engineer.
- Microsoft will shortlist candidates based on above criteria.
- Eligible candidates will be scheduled for online test at preferred location on 22nd July 2017.
- Online test cleared candidates will be invited final interview on 29th
- Venue details will be shared in advance.
- Provide Primarily Email-ID.
- Validate Email ID with the Code sent to you on email.
- Fill your relevant details and preferences.
- Solid background of C/C++/C#/Java Development.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge in cloud services stack or/and Azure technologies.
- Great design and Problem solving skills.
- Design / Develop implement ship and monitor critical components of cloud scale services.
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast pace agile environment.
- Work with partner teams on implementation plans, design and implementation requirements.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online