Microsoft Recruitment 2019 | Research Intern | Feb 2019
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We’re supporting more than 1,000 researchers at Microsoft labs around the world to achieve scientific breakthroughs.
Company Name: Microsoft
Designation: Research Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Standards
- Candidates who are pursuing PhD can apply to this job. Candidates who are pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to job number 526585.
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool.
- The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation.
- Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online [For Ph.D. Candidates]
Click here to apply online [For Bachelor’s & Masters Candidates]
1,636 total views, 3 views today