MindTree Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | 18 Nov 2018
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform their competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Founded in 1999, we are now 19,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our annual revenue crossed $846 million in 2017-18. Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, testing, EAI and ERP, with more than 340 enterprise clients and 43 offices in 17 countries. We are Co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA.
Company Name: MindTree
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bhubaneswar
Event Location: Bangalore
Drive Date: 19 Nov 2018
Last Date: 18 Nov 2018
Salary: INR 3, 25,000/- LPA
Last Date: ASAP
- 2018 batch BE/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Your learning journey with Mindtree begins in our Bhubaneswar office (a.k.a. Mindtree Kalinga), where you get to spend 12 weeks with fellow graduates in our unique learning oriented environment (a.k.a. Orchard).
- Your learning Leads have been hand-picked from our delivery organization to expose you to real-life experiences and knowledge that will help you prepare for LIVE projects once you successfully complete our Orchard program.
- You would be assigned to an appropriate industry group/ technology practice based on your aptitude and performance in the Orchard program.
- While at Mindtree Kalinga for your 3 month learning program, you will receive a stipend of Rs. 22,000 per month (Rs. 6,000 would be auto-deducted monthly while at Kalinga for your stay and unlimited laundry).
- Upon successful completion of your learning program, you will receive Rs. 12,000 as relocation expenses to your new work location.
- A service agreement of Rs. 2 lakhs for 2 years from your date of joining will be in effect.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,181 total views, 1 views today