MPhasis Off Campus Drive 2019 | Associate Software Engineer | Jan 2019
Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis enables customers re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing.
Company Name: MPhasis
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Salary: INR 2.52 LPA
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- 2018 passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 LPA and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
- First round – SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,467 total views, 1 views today