NetApp Recruitment 2018 | Intern | Sep 2018
Company Name: NetApp
Salary: As Per Standards
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation •
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and experience with Microsoft Office and variety of social media tools and trending platforms.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity and compliance.
- Thoroughness in task approach, follow-up and completion.
- Ability to proactively problem solve; resourcefulness.
- Coordination of internal communications requests, including tracking projects through development, communicating and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain social media content calendar and devise new campaigns to engage employees; edit post content to be shares across multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Assist with internal communications projects, including creating content for the intranet and monthly newsletter.
- Create presentations with company-wide news and event pictures for digital displays. • Research, produce reports as needed.
- Perform such other duties, functions, special projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
491 total views, 1 views today