Nirvana Solutions Off Campus Drive 2019 | Software Engineer |14 June 2019
About Nirvana Solutions:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk.
Company Name: Nirvana Solutions
Designation: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: NCR
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: INR 4.50 LPA
- 2018 and 2019 Batch
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech (or equivalent degree)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application.
- Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
654 total views, 1 views today