Open Text Recruitment 2018 | Engineering Intern
Company Name: Open Text
Designation: Engineering Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Stipend: INR 12K + Free Transport
Duration: 6 Months
Date Of Test: 22 March 2018
Last Date To Register: 13 March 2018 [11.00AM]
Type Of Internship: Full time based out of OpenText, Hyderabad
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
- BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT) Graduates with Min 70% or above score in 10th & 12th and B.E/B.Tech with no backlogs.
- Good Oral and Written Communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good Programming knowledge on one or more languages.
- Intern will learn technical skills on own using the facilities provided.
- Take part in design, development, testing and maintenance of products assigned to you.
- Will require playing a key role in development of work in teams with good team player skills.
- Understand assigned components of product, conduct manual testing of product.
- Be Conversant with Iterative Development Process (IDP).
- Participate actively in related meetings.
- Participate in development from design to release in Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases.
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues.
- Must be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects.
- Conduct tests to make sure of a quality jobs.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Round 1: Online Test – Technical MCQ [30 Mins]
- Round 2: Coding Test [60 Mins]
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online