Job Role: Software Engineer: Test & Quality
- You will be responsible for developing test automation frameworks and tools and contributing to the same.
- You will audit unit tests written by developers .
- Provide ongoing analysis of data generated by tests and tools.
- Experience in testing software as a developer/quality engineer.
- BS in Computer Science/equivalent.
- Experience with automation tools like Junit, Selenium etc.
- Good experience in scripting languages.
- Experience of development and debugging in php.
- Experience with linux systems
- Strong communication & documentation skills.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Understanding of deployment techniques.
- Understanding of code coverage.
Interested candidates can apply for the above job by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
458 total views, 1 views today