Parexel Recruitment 2018 | Associate Software Engineer |Nov 2018
PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of expertise-based contract research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Committed to providing solutions that expedite time-to-market and peak-market penetration, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise across the development and commercialization continuum, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, medical education and reimbursement.
Company Name: Parexel
Designation: Associate Software Validation Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Knowledge in test case design and strategy techniques.
- Ability to critically review requirements and functional specifications.
- Some knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C++, Java, and SQL.
- Some knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with database design and/or testing.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required to ensure full communication within project teams.
- Complete understanding of project specifications, test plans and other project documentation.
- Minimal experience in software development life cycle and validation.
- Execute detailed test specifications. Record and tracks detailed results.
- Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
- Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
- Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures where applicable
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
737 total views, 1 views today