P&G Recruitment 2018 | IT Intern | Oct 2018
Company Name: Procter & Gamble
Designation: Intern [Information Technology]
Salary: As Per Standards
- Related Graduates
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
Job Description [Intern-Information Technology]:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with other.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online [Intern-Information Technology]
782 total views, 1 views today