PNB Housing Off Campus Drive 2019 | Business Analyst | Salary INR 4.50 LPA
About PNB Housing:
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB). The Company came out with a public issue of equity shares in November 2016. Its equity shares are listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with effect from 7th November 2016.
With over three decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
Company Name: PNB Housing
Designation: Business Analyst
Job Location: New Delhi
Experience: 0-0 Years
Package: INR 4.50 LPA + Benefits
- BE/Btech, Cumputer Science Engineering and Information Technology
- Target Batch: 2019
- Compensation: 5 LPA + Incentive & Bonus
Interview Process: Two Technical Rounds, HR Rounds.
Interview Schedule: Interview schedule will be shared post registration
- This role shall function as techno functional resource, design & deliver efficient & user centric solutions along with System configuration and Master Management.
- The individual shall be required to work closely with internal Business stakeholders to identify, define, document/review the business requirements and as act a subject matter expert (SME) for the developing the same in the Enterprise System Solution (ESS).
- Configuration management & access control management of Enterprise System Solution.
- Periodic review of master data along with business users to ensure data quality.
- Manages both business as usual Support and product enhancements. Report out support ticket analysis and plan preventive steps.
- Provides IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users.
- Offers troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction
- Provides phone or in-person support, depending on the organization’s scope
- Documents daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization better regarding IT support needs
- Works with a team of installation, network, security, and support specialists.
- Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security
- Specialises in IT support for a particular industry, such as wireless technology, etc.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
678 total views, 4 views today