Qualcomm Recruitment For Intern 2018
Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of Wireless chipset software technology in the world. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies.
Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands. QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Last date: ASAP
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or Dual degree in ECE/EEE/VLSI
- QCT’s Bangalore & Chennai’s Wireless R&D (WRD) HW team is rolling out Internship opportunity to students from Premier Institutes across the country.
- The prospective interns who get chosen would work with our R&D engineers on defined problems on IPs like Cellular Modem/WLAN/GPS cores.
- From technology stand-point, we work on next generation technologies like 5G, IOT and 802.11ax.
- The internship should perhaps give students a rich experience working not only on cutting edge technologies but also under the mentorship of technically strong R&D engineers.
- Defined problem related to architectural/micro-architectural choices, latency/BW improvements,
- Design-verification process/methodology improvements, ASIC design flow/automations on our High-speed & Low-power designs.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online [Bangalore Location]
Click here to apply online [Chennai Location]
847 total views, 3 views today