Sykes Jumbo Walk-In For Freshers |Multiple Positions |4-6 July 2018
Company Name: Sykes
Designation: Calling Engineers [Pilot Process]
Interview Location: Hyderabad
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should be flexible with U.S shifts i.e. night shifts.
- Candidates should be Tech grad or should have Tech experience or should have technical bent of mind.
- Candidates who are Under graduate/Dropouts are also eligible, preference are given to candidates having B.P.O/K.P.O exposure.
- Home Pick & Drop from organization free for all employees.
- Free food/meals free for all employees.
- Excellent compensation: Fresher’s C.T.C: 2.2 L.P.A to 4 L.P.A. plus excellent incentives on the basis of performance.
- Highly skilled in the use of PC systems and applications. Telco, ISP or Help Desk experience or knowledge. CCNA or equivalent knowledge.
- IP Technical Support, router management and configuration, network engineering, subnetting, an in-depth understanding of DNS, IP routing protocols, i.e., BGP, T1.5, IBRs, Frame Relay, and csu/dsu configurations.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 4-6 July [10AM-6PM]
“Interested candidates can walk-in at below mentioned Venue between 10 AM to 6 PM or call for the first telephonic round with HR Arun-8978673572 [or] HR Shilpa: 7386412380 [Or] HR Sherin: 7673929521 Please mention ‘Arun’ [or] Shilpa [or] Sherin at the top of resume”
764 total views, 3 views today