Tech Mahindra Mega Walk-In Drive 2018 | 150+ Positions | 7-30 Dec 2018
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models..
Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Location: Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
Salary: Depends on Standards
- B.Tech / BE Graduates and Under Graduates for E-Commerce Technical Support & Customer Support Profiles.
- 10th + 2 years Diploma Pass out student and 12th Pass + Diploma Students can also apply.
- All Graduates and Masters including BE/B Tech, ME/ M.Tech
- 12th Pass can also apply.
- Excellent communication skill in English and Hindi (No MTI/ No Grammatical /Phonetic error).
- Flexible to the shift timings ( including night shift )
- One side cab facility for night shift.
- Experience in Inbound Call Centre Setup, Handling customers concerns over the call and providing on call resolution.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 7-30 Dec 2018 [Sundays Open] [9AM-12PM]
Plot No. S, 1, Maitre Vihar Rd, Rail Vihar,
Land Mark – Fortune Tower Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751023.
Call Hr Recruiter Priteesh Once you reach office – 7438967282
Request you to please carry the print out and Xerox of the attached Offer Letter along with the below mentioned mandatory documents for Joining Formalities.
(a) Original Certificates supporting your educational qualifications along with marks sheets [Xth Certificate
XIIth Certificate, Degree Certificate, Masters Certificate , Diploma/PG Diploma Certificate ,Any other Certificate with supporting documents if any]
(b) Your last 3 months salary slip or salary certificate
(c) Aadhar Card (Mandatory 2 Copies)
(d) Your relieving letter from your present organization
(e) Service Certificate from the last employer as well as all previous employers.
(f) Two passport-sized color photographs (White background mandatory).
(g) PAN Card (Mandatory 2 Copies)
Please Note: Failure to provide the above mentioned mandatory documents
2,305 total views, 1 views today