Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2019 | Associate Systems Engineer | LD 24 March 2019
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.
Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Designation: Associate Systems Engineer
Salary: INR 3, 25,000/ LPA
Qualification & Skills:
- BE, B.Tech [CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA.
- B.S [Computers, Electronics, Maths, Statistics, Physics, IT] /BCA/BCS & Diploma are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlogs.
- Candidates passed out in 2019 also eligible for the position.[Only for BE, B.Tech]
- Min 60% in SSC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma [in case done] and BE/B.Tech/MCA.
- Not more than 1 year gap in SCC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Aptitude Test
- English Essay/Story
- HR Interview
- All interview rounds will be on the same day.
- Candidates holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera [in Credit Mode], edX [in Credit Mode] etc, would be given the preference.
Test & Interview Location:
- Will be intimated to shortlisted candidates over an email, min 1 week prior to dates of test.
- Candidates will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.60LPA
- On Completion of probation, Candidate will be offered a CTC of 3.25 LPA
- Will have to sign an indemnity bond for 1 L for a mandatory period of services of 2 years from date of joining the company.
- During Probation Period candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training/on-the-job training/shadowing/ all as per the business requirement.
- Candidate must be willing to work at any of the Tech Mahindra Centre’s or Client Locations spread across the country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
- Candidates appeared during last 6 months are not eligible for drive.
Apply Mode: Online
Process: Interested Candidates must register below link on or before of 24 March 2019
Click here to register for drive [BE, B.Tech, MCA Graduates]
Click here to register for drive [Science & Diploma Graduates]