Technovert Walk-In Drive 2019 | Junior Software Engineer | 18 May 2019
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Company Name: Technovert India
Designation: Junior QA Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech Graduates
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary INR: As Per Standards
Job Details: Responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches along with it below are the roles and responsibilities
- Experience in manual testing.
- Experience in performing Functional Testing and thorough Regression Testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Cases.
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into Test Cases
- Hands-on experience in executing Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Excellent defect finding abilities.
- Identify record and track bugs using bug tracking tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) or JIRA.
- Proficiency with SQL queries
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 18 May 2019
Plot No 104,Kavuri Hills Road No : 44,
Hyderabad (Land Mark – State Art Gallery)
887 total views, 1 views today