Thomson Reuters Hiring For Interns 2019
About Thomson Reuters:
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world..
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Experience: 0 -1 year
Salary: As Per Standards
- Structured thinker and organized / good project management skills.
- Open mind set
- Commercially aware (Commercial Acumen)
- Communication – Able to articulate themselves well and confident at presenting
- Team player
- Able to make informed decisions
- Positive mindset
- Passion for digital / new technologies and their application
- Previous experience in Website Build, App coding preferential but not required
- The graduate will spend time working across the three areas of Digital Product, UX and Martech to get an appreciation for how each of these areas help enable Refinitiv’s digital experiences.
- The graduate will understand how cutting edge technologies are applied to real business situations to enable change and deliver performance improvements. Within each area.
- Graduate will be able to apply what he learns to a series of mini projects for which he will have accountability.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,804 total views, 1 views today