TomTom Recruitment 2018 | Walk-In Drive For Freshers & Experienced | 25 & 26 Oct 2018
Company Name: TomTom
Designation: Customer Care [Semi-Voice & Web Chat]
Job Location: Pune [Yerwada]
Venue Date: 25 & 26 Oct 2018
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Best in industry
As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- First class support to our end users and retailers.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Provide professional purchase advice.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the individual needs of the customer.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer interactions.
- Provide first class, professional end user and retail support via phone, email or chat to our customers in the UK, US or APAC region.
Interview process – Group Discussion, Written Test, HR Interview, Technical Interview (PI) and Language Calibration call.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Technical Support Professional (US / UK Customer Service Support), this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Graduate / Under Graduate / Fresher / upto 4 years of experience can apply
- Experience in customer service in an international work environment is a benefit.
- 24 x 5 availability. Ready to work in night shifts.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Technical affinity;
- Driven by quality and customer service;
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker;
What do we offer?
A challenging role in an open, innovative and international work culture.
- Possibilities to further develop your career within our company.
- Technical and product training.
- Being part of the TomTom brand you will become a TomTom employee!
Below are the details of role and the company.
‘Five years from now we’ll be active in areas we haven’t yet dreamed of’ – Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in service delivery to join our Customer Care team within the Consumer department.
As part of the TomTom Customer Care team you will provide first class, professional support to our end users and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from providing professional purchase advice to troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 25 & 26 Oct 2018
Walk-in Date :
25th (Thursday) & 26th October (Friday) 2018
Time: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
Venue – 7th Floor, BINARIUS, Deepak Fertilizers Complex, SHASTRI NAGAR, YERWADA, PUNE 411006
Requirement – Any Graduation/Post Graduation. Fresher may also apply.
Contact Person: Gunjan Grover
Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English) are must.
Please bring a copy of updated CV, ID card, Current / Last Salary Details (if any)
537 total views, 1 views today