Twitter Recruitment 2019 For Internship
This is the best place you will ever work. Ever. Twitter connects everyone to what’s happening in the world right now. From breaking news and entertainment, to sports, see what’s happening in the world. Twitter is where inclusion lives; where movements form, information is shared and change happens, all in real time.
Company Name: Twitter
- Job Profile: Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
- Twitter’s LCS team is seeking an intern to join its function during the summer of 2019 to build strong narratives that help sharpen Twitter’s proposition with top brands.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, or in process of getting an MBA or specialized masters in a related business / marketing area.
- Prior experience with data analysis.
- Skill at framing problems and scoping research approaches with the appropriate types of inquiry.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and work autonomously, managing projects on timeline and/or on budget.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize data from multiple sources, dig deep into the details in order to identify the interesting and noteworthy insights, and visualize insights into a compelling business narrative.
- Partner with research, business insights and marketing teams to synthesize multi-source data and tell a cohesive story about users and non users alike.
- Collaborate and partner with a thriving team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to influence some of the biggest decisions in the marketing organizations of top brands and the LCS Org within company.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
783 total views, 2 views today