United Health Group Recruitment 2018 | Associate Analyst | Oct 2018
Company Name: United Health Group [UHG]
Designation: Associate Analyst
Business Unit: Optum Technology
Experience: 0-1 Year
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Last date: ASAP
- 0-1 yrs of client management or project management experience in a professional work environment.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and able to articulate thoughts
- Degree in Math, Economics or Finance.
- Experience working in the US health care industry.
- Experience independently managing project milestones
- Experience building client relationships.
- Some course work or a basic understanding of simple computer programming.
- Ability to understand/write algorithmic type logic.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formula calculations, and V-look ups
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An integral part of the Payment Integrity Compass team, the Health Care Insurance Contract Analyst will maintain responsibility for the analysis, modeling, interpretation and loading of healthcare/managed care insurance contracts in the Payment Integrity Compass application.
- Analyze, interpret and load healthcare insurance contract data into the Payment Integrity Compass system.
- Provide quantitative analysis in validating payer contract reimbursements against Payment Integrity Compass system calculations using patient accounting data.
- Research new calculation methodologies, contract reimbursement terms, and payment formulae.
- Provide functional client support via phone, e-mail and chat.
- Work directly with the client to provide high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and document new service opportunities.
- Provide training to clients on programming and validating contracts using the Payment Integrity Compass system.
- Update and maintain existing client contract post-implementation.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,340 total views, 2 views today