UTC Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2017 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2 Sept 2017
Company Name: UTC Aerospace
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR 6.25 LPA [UG] / INR 6.50 LPA [PG]
- Graduates / Post Graduates in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Only 2017 Batch Pass Outs Candidates.
- Must have good academics track with min 70% aggregate throughout & No backlogs.
- Students GET’s / PGET’s would be working on one of the following areas based on fitment.
GET / PGET-Electronic’s:
Systems & Control Engineering:
Responsible for system modeling & simulation, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & systems verification.
Responsible for software design & verification, modeling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
Responsible for microprocessor / FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
GET / PGET-Mechanical:
Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- 2nd September 2017: Online Test
- 9th September 2017: Face to Face Interview @ Bangalore
Process to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this drive in online. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
Click here to apply