Airlines Allied Services Limited (AASL) of Air India has released notification for recrutiment for government jobs on a fixed term contract basis.
Following are the vacant government posts:
1. Flight Dispatcher: 7 vacancies ,age requirements are 40 years, salary would be Rs.49255 per month with some montly additional allowances.
2. Supervisor(Security) BCAS Basic AVSEC: 38 Vacancies(male 20, female 18), age requirments are 33 years. Salary is Rs.22371 per month
3. Supervisor (Security) – BCAS Certified Screener’s: 13 Vacancies(male 12, female 1), age requirments are 33 years. Salary is Rs.22371 per month
4. Chief of IFS: 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.80,000 per month
5. Dy.Chief Financial Officer: 2 Vacancies with salary Rs.1,20,000 per month.
6. Assistant General Manager: 1 Vacancy iwth salary Rs.80,000 per month.
7. sistant General Manager – Operations TrainingL 1 Vacancy iwth salary Rs.80,000 per month.
8. Synthetic Flight Instructor : 2 Vacancies with fixed salary and training worth Rs.4000
9. Sr. Manager – Operations Control Center : 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.65,000 per month
10. Sr. Manager – Finance : 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.65,000 per month
11. Sr. Manager – Production Planning Control (Engg.) : 2 Vacancies with salary Rs.85,000 per month.
12. Sr. Manager – Crew Management System: 2 Vacancies with salary Rs.65,000 per month.
13. Manager- Finance: 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.42,000 per month
14. Manager – Operations Admin : 2 Vacancies with salary Rs.42,000 per month
15. Station Manager: 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.42,000 per month with additional perks
16.Officer – Operations Control: 3 Vacancies with salary Rs.36,000 per month
17. Officer – Slots: 1 Vacancy with salary Rs.36,000 per month
18. Crew Controller: 9 Vacancies with salary Rs.36,000 per month
A non-refundable fee of Rs.1500 has to be paid by candidates who belongs to General and OBC categories for all vacancies anda Rs.1000 for Supervisor Vacancy in form of DD(Demand Draft) drawn for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) payable at New Delhi. The application has also to be sent along. SC/ST candidates need not to pay any fee.
How to apply:
Candidates who are willing to apply can send the application in prescribed format and sent it by Post/Speed Post/Courier inside a selaed envelope with the post to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi – 110037. Applications has to be sent on or before March 4th 2020.
Candidates can visit http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm for all the details about the information on how to apply and more.