Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2019 | Associate Engineer | Salary INR 3.30 LPA
At Virtusa we accelerate business outcomes for our clients through our expert information technology consulting and outsourcing services. We support a wide variety of Forbes Global 2000 firms with services that span the entire spectrum of the IT services lifecycle.
Our industry-leading solutions transform businesses not only for a better today, but also for a better future.
Company Name: Virtusa
Designation: Associate Engineer
Batch: 2019 Pass Outs
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Coimbatore, Chennai
Salary: INR 3.30 LPA
- 2019 pass-outs from B.E. / B.Tech. (Only CS/IT streams) and MCA.
- 65% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th & Engineering). For MCA students (Until UG
- 60% and above is required).
- No Standing Arrears
- Round 1: Online Assessment (Section 1 – 20 MCQ in JAVA, RDBMS, SQL. Section 2 – 4 SQL query to written and Section 3 – 4 Programming questions [Participants can write in C, C++ or Java]).
- Round 2: Technical Interview (Candidates clearing 1st round in Pondicherry location will be called at Chennai office for further process).
- Round 3: HR Interview – Face to Face Interviews
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,012 total views, 2 views today