Wells Fargo Recruitment 2018 | Programmer Analyst | Nov 2018
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Designation: Senior Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
Experience: 0.5-2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- 0.5-2 years (ASE2) of experience in Application support and troubleshooting, Application maintenance, monitoring and Build/Deployment.
- Experience in Oracle/SQL Server queries/reporting.
- Experience in Production/Application Support of Java/J2EE based applications on Unix Platform.
- Exposure to any of the Middleware/Application Servers WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, Joboss etc.
- Willing to work in shifts (16×7 models), Flexible working hours.
- Experience in Monitoring Tools Splunk, AppDynamics, Introcsope, Nagios etc
- Should have Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
Primary Skill: UNIX, Oracle/SQL, Build/Deploy
Secondary Skill: OIM, Java/J2EE, WebLogic/Tomcat/Apache, AppDynamics/Splunk
About the Role
You will work as part of the Middle Office team to support Fixed Income Sales and Trading. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Market Risk, Credit Risk and Legal.
- Provides 24×7 L1 Application/Production support in areas of incident management, monitoring and request fulfilment.
- Performing Build/ Deployment support on tools like UCD and TFS.
- Monitoring of business transaction via AppDynamics for OIM based applications.
- Performing Health Check, Maintenance & Post-Release activities
- Reports, Scorecards & RCA
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,425 total views, 5 views today