Wells Fargo Recruitment 2019 | Contracts Analyst | Mar 2019
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco.
Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Designation: Contracts Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
- Minimum Graduation Degree
- Experience of more than 0-1 years in trade finance.
- Knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Validation of eStatement of Work attributes aligning to Beeline tool requirements
- Review and validate the service category applicable for requests submitted through Beeline tool, Create Beeline eSOW records
- Should review the eSOW and prepare it for execution, Create an Emptoris contract record to mirror the Beeline eStatement of Work/Change Order, Maintain the mirror image of contract record in both Beeline and Emptoris
- Act as a first validation / approval point for all approvals workflows in Beeline
- Should communicate overall request quality and provides feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies
- Should have high attention to detail and accuracy while conducting due diligence
- Perform Quality Assurance and highlight findings/deviations
- Analyze Fixed Bit Statement of Work/contracts/ agreements and conduct research with Master Service Agreements
- Uses research results to advise / address issues/questions of team members on appropriate requests and contractual options
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
866 total views, 1 views today