Wells Fargo Recruitment 2019 | Internship | LD ASAP
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco.
Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.Tech – 2020 Graduates or M.A (Economics, Stats) – (Should have completed all subjects without any back log / arrears and must have a CGPA rating of >6 or 60% throughout X, +2 and Engineering )
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English
- Participates in a formal internship program with a duration of 8 weeks.
- Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization and gain basic work experience.
- Work assignments are augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
- Help business in conceptualizing business problem into an analytical problem and suggest appropriate analysis.
- Gather data from disparate sources and prepare it for analysis.
- Generate actionable insights through data interpretation, research and provide summary of trends, observations, and actionable items on standard and ad hoc reports.
- Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in writing and verbally to business.
- Ability to conceptualize/develop solution plan for complex business solution problems with the help of advanced modeling/machine learning techniques.
- Exposure to any programming language is strongly desired.
- Exposure to any data analysis tool like SAS, R, python, Weka or SPSS is a plus.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques is a plus
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online
1,225 total views, 7 views today