Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019 | Project Engineer | Across India
Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 (NLTH) is a freshers’ hiring initiative to attract the best of 2019 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiast engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Company Name: Wipro
Website: www. wipro.com
Designation: Project Engineer
Venue Location: Across India
Salary: INR 3.50 LPA
Venue Date: Mid Of November 2018
Last Date: 10 November 2018
- 10th Standard:60% or above
- 12th Standard:60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Year of Passing: 2019.
- BE./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study: All Streams
- Designation: Project Engineer
- Compensation: INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Selection Process: Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test– Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test– Essay writing.
Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test– Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding test:Java, C, C++ or Python
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the Selection process of Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019.
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.
Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid-November 2018
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to register for drive
761 total views, 1 views today