Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2018 | Project Engineer | LD 14 Dec 2018
Wipro HR Services India Pvt Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
Location: Across India
Salary: INR 3.20LPA-INR 3.30LPA
- 2018 Batch
- BE / B.Tech [CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/Mechanical/Automobile/Production Engg/Aeronautical/Mechatronics].
- 60% or above or minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent [as applicable by university guidelines].
- Must be from a Full-Time Degree Course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Must have completed all exams/viva-voice/training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with college.
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
- Online Assessment [110 Minutes] Comprising of 3 sections.
- Verbal and Analytical [30 Questions /45 Minutes].
- Coding Test on Java or C++ [45 Minutes].
- Written Communication Test [20 Minutes]
Apply Mode: Online
Note: Venue Details will be shared to shortlisted candidates.
Wipro Online Assessment Syllabus: Click here
Click here to apply online
554 total views, 1 views today