Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Trainee Engineer | 30 May 2019
Wipro HR Services India Pvt Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
A Company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
Job Role: Student Trainee – Computer Applications
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Venue Location: Salem, TN
- B.Sc., BCA (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
(Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & Graduation) No Backlogs/ Arrears).
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation.
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered
- 10th Standard – Minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – Minimum 50%
- Graduation – Minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
- Online Assessment (80 minutes) [Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative]
(Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions).
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
Apply Mode: Walk-In + Online
Date: 30 May 2019
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Click here for more details
Click here to apply online
820 total views, 2 views today