Work From Home @ Amazon | Freshers & Experienced Graduates | Multiple Locations | August 2017
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Virtual Customer Service Associate (VCC)
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons
Qualification: Min Qualification 10+2. Any Graduate / PG are eligible.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Action Oriented, Self-Disciplined and Organized.
- Time Management Skills and Communicate clearly with internal & external customers.
- Ability to understand and address customer issues.
- Good Composition Skills.
- Ability to use Desktop/Laptop, Familiar with Windows 7, MS Outlook & IE, Typing Skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated individual who can learn with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during work shifts so as to ensure max productivity.
- Ensure Work-Life environment with no disturbance during work hours.
- Comfortable in a facts-paced environment, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
- Will be creative & analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Maintain focus on customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prior customer needs.
- Inter-Personal Skills with a diverse customer base.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular & reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business.
- As much as 60 hours a week most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making, Time Management, Prioritization of tasks.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
- Maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Apply Mode: Online
Date: 7 Aug-11Aug 2017 [Pune Location] [10AM-3PM]
Amazon Development Centre,
Trion IT Park,
Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,
Date: 7 Aug-12 Aug 2017 [Coimbatore Location] [10AM-3PM]
Amazon Development Centre,
Tower A, 3rd Floor,
India Land Tech Park, CHIL SEZ,
Keeranatham Road, Saravanampatty,
Date: [For Hyderabad – For Dates on Walk-In Contact: Ruben Thomas [8897504030; firstname.lastname@example.org]
Amazon Development Centre
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp. To Westin Hotel, Hi-Tech City,
1,525 total views, 2 views today