Work From Home @ Amazon | Freshers & Experienced | Multiple Profiles | 1 & 2 Sep 2017
Company Name: Amazon
Designation & Packages: Immediate Openings For CS:
- VCS [Work From Home]: INR 1.7 – 2.50 LPA
- International Voice: INR 2.50 – 3.50 LPA
- Transportation Specialist: INR 1.7 – 2.80 LPA
- Non-Voice [Email/Chat]: INR 1.7 – 2.80 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad (Work from Office & Work From Home]
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary: INR 1, 70,000/- LPA -INR 3, 50,000/- LPA + Benefits [Depending on Profile]
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons, Internet Allowance, Overtime Benefits, Performance Incentives.
Qualification: Min Qualification 10+2. Any Graduates/PG are eligible to apply.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good Comprehension skills & Ability to understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills & Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiar with Windows XP, MS Outlook, MS Word & Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of Internet, Amazon.com website and competitor websites.
- Ability to successful navigates websites.
- Proficient knowledge of email applications & Ability to learn in various media.
- Successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills including maintaining focus on issues in a faced-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when ever required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week.
- Most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective Problem solving skills.
- Including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and details oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effective prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high energy environment.
- Will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date:1 Sep – 2 Sep 2017 [9AM Onwards]
Amazon Development Centre,
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp. To Westin Hotel, Hi-Tech City,
Note: Candidates who have applied in last 3 months will not be encouraged to apply.
724 total views, 1 views today