Xerox Walk-In Drive For Freshers | Associate Analyst | 7 & 8 Jan 2019
Xerox Corporation is an American global corporation that sells print and digital document solutions, and document technology products in more than 160 countries. Xerox manages Business services, document management and workflow solutions to help businesses and governments work better.
Xerox Corporation, Ltd. is a provider of document management technology, such as printers, photocopiers and multi-function peripherals (MFP) as well as related services. The multinational company’s headquarters are in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Company Name: Xerox
Designation: Associate Analyst [Trainee Validation]
Job Location: Chandigarh
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: INR 1.50 LPA
Qualification & Skills:
- Candidate should be a graduate (Non – Engineering Graduates/Diploma) from a recognized university.
- Basic Computers knowledge including Excel & internet
- Must have good communication skills (Should be able to converse in English fluently), a logical thinker & a team player.
- Back-end non-voice process (non-technical).
- Candidate should be able to work within tight timelines & maintain quality standards.
- Should be comfortable in handling large volumes of data and manage productivity numbers
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Process: Interested can mail their resumes on email@example.com.
350 total views, 1 views today