[0-2 Years] : ACT Walk-In Drive 2019 | Software Engineer | 26 Feb – 2 March 2019
About Happiest Minds:
We are backed by True North ( formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors – IVFA), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital.
In the past, IVFA True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA’s investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal’s Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
Company Name: ACT
Designation: Software Engineer
Salary: INR 2.00LPA-INR 4.00 LPA
Experience: 0-2 Years
- We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 26 March 2019 – 2 March 2019
Time: 10 AM Onwards
ACT Fibernet-Learning & Development Center
Banjarahills, Road no 11
Near Care Hospital(Out patient centre)