[0-2 Years]: NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business.
NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Designation: Support Executive
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 0-2 Years
Package: As Per Standards
Qualification: Dilploma or Equivalent
Last Date: ASAP
Qualification & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows 98 2000, NT, XP and Vista; Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well standard network monitoring and analyzing tools; Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip).
- High level knowledge of PC hardware equipment and utilization (printers, scanners, modems, network cards).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings/weekends); Ability to work in a multitask fast paced environment.
- Position works in high call volume Helpdesk environment supporting NCR’s customers (both internal and external) and their analysts in providing problem resolution for NCR products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring the customer’s entitlement of services; Remotely deliver solutions, dispatch service personnel, and when appropriate verify resolution of a customer’s issue that has not been escalated; Work directly with the customer to understand the problem, and /or escalate problem to the next level.
- Provide technical phone support on Retail products, systems and various software products; Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize product or system availability; Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problem.
- Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback, and other developmental approaches.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, letters, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards; Communicate with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem.
- Contribute as a team member; Participate in team meetings and activities; Participate in objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs.
- Participate in special projects as assigned to continuously improve processes, tools, systems and organization; Coordinate project start up activities.
- Record information into the Incident tracking system (GEMS); Conduct GEMS quality audits and Call Monitoring activities through Verint monitoring tool.
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts using on-hand tools and observations
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online