[0-3 Years]: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2019 | Technical Ops Associate |11 Jan 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Technical Ops Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Venue Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 2, 75,000/- to 3, 50,000/-LPA
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Graduate with strong communication
- Work Experience – 0- 3 years (Max)
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux
- Immediate Joiners Only
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 11 Jan 2019 [10AM-11AM]
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
40, B Block, 5th Floor, SP Infocity (Global Infocity),
M G R Salai, Perungudi,
Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096
- Kindly carry 3 copies of your resume.
- Copy of Pan Card & Aadhar Card for the interview.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification and Relieving letter from previous employers.
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.
- Please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification.