Company Name: India Post Office
Job Role & Total Posts:
(GDS )Gramin Dak Sevak– Madhya Pradesh Circle – 2411
Qualification: 10th/Any Degree
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last Date: 19th Feb 2018
- 10thStandard from Approved State Board / Govt Board
- Should have passed in the 1st attempt
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- The requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class in which he/she has studied compute subject
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years (Relaxation as per Govt Policy)
- Based on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
- Weightage will be given only for the prescribed minimum qualification
- Passing all the subjects in mandatory
Application Fee: OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs 100/- at any Head Post Office. Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST/PH candidates.
Process to Apply:
Candidates may apply online through the below link latest by 19 Feb 2018
For detailed advertisement & to Apply Click Here
RBS Walk-in Drive 2018 | CS&O Analyst | Any Degree | 17 Feb 2018
Company Name: RBS
Designation: CS&O Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As per standards
Venue Location: Chennai
Venue Date: 17 Feb 2018
- B.Com/BBA/BCA/BBM/B.Sc (Physics & Maths) 2016 and 2017 pass-outs only
- Ability to operate in dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem skills with a logical approach
- Team Player, reliable, proactive, conscientious with an eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to define timelines.
Students from IT or BE or HR or Post Graduates are not eligible.
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities tasks, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets.
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced to enable the provision o superior client support
- Build an maintain key relationships with colleagues
- Continuous process improvement , investigate root cause of issues
- Understand and follow escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and form key WCRS stakeholders.
Process: Interested Candidates can apply this drive online and attend at below venue.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-in
To Apply: Click Here
Date & Time: 17 Feb 2018 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd,
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, Fortius Block,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar Kannan
HCL Off Campus Referral Drive 2018 | Software Engineer/Analyst|18 Feb 2018
Company Name: HCL
Designation: Software Engineer/Analyst
Job Location: Noida/Nagpur
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Experience: Freshers & Experienced (0-2 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Venue Location: Pune
Venue date: 18 Feb 2018
- Freshers with no experience or upto 2 Years of experience
- Local resident with valid address proof of Nagpur or has completed Graduation/Post Graduation from these cities.
- E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Teh,MCA,M.Sc (IT & CS) Canidates
- Min 65% and above in 10th, 12th& UG/PG.
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate (Non-Engineering)
- Min 55% and above in 10th, 12th& UG/PG.
- 5 -6 Months of paid training in Noida/Nagpur.
- Post Completion will be deployed at HCL Tecnhologies.
Apply Mode: Walk-In (On Feb 18,2018)
Candidates have to mention Employee SAP ID and Email ID during Walk-in
Date: 18 Feb 2018
HCL Technologies Ltd
Plot No. 6 &8 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Phase – I
Contact Person: Melwyn K(email@example.com)
InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2018 | .Net Developer| B.E, B.Tech, MCA | 15 & 16 Feb 2018
Company Name: InterGlobe Technologies
Designation: .Net Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Venue Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: 3 to 6 months
Venue date: 15 & 16 Feb 2018
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA Graduates
- BE, B.Tech(CS/IT)/ MCA (Regular) with 65% marks throughout academics
- 3 -6 months of training experience in .Net/Any Certification in .Net/Any work experience in .Net development.
Selected Candidates have to sign a 3 Years of Service agreement with the Organization
Apply mode: Walk-in
Venue date: 15th & 16th Feb 2018
Time: 10:00Am – 4:00 PM
InterGlobe Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Echelon Building, Plot No. 49, Sector -32,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Nearest Metro: Huda City Center
Contact person: Kshama Chanda