Accenture Off-Campus Drive 2019 | IT Operations Associate | 25 May 2019
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Company Name: Accenture
Designation: IT Operations Associate
Job Location: PAN India
Event Location: PAN India
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Knowledge and Skills:
IT operations – Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware(Database)/Workplace.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware(Database)/Workplace
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through E-mail, chat and remote support
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online