Amazon Hiring For Multiple Roles | Freshers & Experienced | 21-24 May 2019
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Multiple Profiles
- Quality Analyst
- Business Operations Specialist
- Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: INR 3.00 LPA
- Qualification – Graduation & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners / Notice period: Maximum 30 days only.
- Graduation is mandatory
- 2019 graduation pass outs are only eligible with a copy of provisional certificate/consolidated marks sheet
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
Job Profiles & Details:
- LMAQ ( Last Mile Analytics & Quality)
- Designation: Quality Specialist.
- Type:Full time job.
- Notice period:Max 30 days (original notice period).
- Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and validating solutions, for externally developed products.
- Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.
- Should be proficient in MS Office, SQL, Excel
Job Profiles & Details:
- MBO (Market Business Operations)
- Designation:Business Operations Specialist
- Type: Full time job
- Notice period: zero (Immediate joiners only)
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your teams performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders.
- The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 21-24 May 2019 [10AM-2PM]
Amazon Development Center,
Building No. 12 C, 2nd Floor
Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road,
Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Contact person: J M Bethaveen Pradeep
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.