Amazon!! Work From Home | Walk-In Interviews | Freshers & Experienced Graduates | June 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Designation: Virtual Customer Service Associate (VCC) [Chat/Voice]
Job Location: Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore
Experience: 0- 5 Years
Salary: INR 1.44LPA-INR 1.91LPA [May very depending on locations]
Benefits: NSA, OT, Sodexho Coupons
Qualification: Min Qualification 10+2. Any Graduate / PG are eligible.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Action Oriented, Self-Disciplined and Organized.
- Time Management Skills and Communicate clearly with internal & external customers.
- Ability to understand and address customer issues.
- Good Composition Skills.
- Ability to use Desktop/Laptop, Familiar with Windows 7, MS Outlook & IE, Typing Skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated individual who can learn with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during work shifts so as to ensure max productivity.
- Ensure Work-Life environment with no disturbance during work hours.
- Comfortable in a facts-paced environment, multi-tasked, high energy environment.
- Will be creative & analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Maintain focus on customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prior customer needs.
- Inter-Personal Skills with a diverse customer base.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular & reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with working schedule, may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business.
- As much as 60 hours a week most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making, Time Management, Prioritization of tasks.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
- Maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Below Details For Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula Locations
Contact : Tushi- HR : 0120-4661780, email@example.com & Schedule the interview
Compensation details : 1.4LPA to 1.9LPA
Once you are at the venue please meet our team members and inform that your interview is scheduled by Amazon’s HR – Tushi and write “Tushi – HR” on the front page of your CV.
Below Details For Jaipur Location:
H.R Contact: – HR NEHA MANOCHA (mention the name on top of your resume)
Contact email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no. 01204661706 [Call and get the interview scheduled]
Interview dates 23th June 2018 to 30th June 2018
Below Details For Indore/Bhopal Location: [Contact them to Schedule the Interview]
Contact : Ashsih Kadam – Amazon HR
Call / whats app me on – 7620730989
Landline / Voice Mail – 02067100017
Note: Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.