American Express Hiring Fresh Graduates | Client Data Migration Analyst
Company Name: American Express
Designation: Client Data Migration Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: MCA, B.Sc., BCA Graduates
- Strong Excel Knowledge, VB Script, Macro & / or Excel Knowledge.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative technical problem solver.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities & Ability to handle confidential information.
- Detail oriented.
- Work with Implementation, Deployment Project Managers including clients to capture.
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Translate customer requirements into configurable solutions.
- Capture client data and configure/convert/migrate data.
- Test and validate the conversion to ensure successful completion.
- Develop and execute robust end-to-end quality assurance test plans.
- Automate processes to continually reduce end-to-end operating costs.
- Provide feedback on process improvements that help realize business goals.
- Accurate tracking of work effort with project specific details.
- Work with ambiguous definition and produce tangible solutions.
- Strong team players with ability to self-motivate and motivate others.
- Share skill set and mentoring in areas of expertise.
Apply Mode: Online
Note: Request to send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) email@example.com