Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT / Engineering
- 2 years of programming experience.
- Experience in BASE SAS/MACROS and SQL in UNIX and/or Mainframe environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask.
- Analyze software and systems process flows and ability to develop and document functional and technical specifications .
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships.
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to innovate with no pre-defined roadmap
- Candidate with management background is a plus.
Interested candidates can apply HERE
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Booking Monthly Accruals For US Business Segments
- Ensuring General Ledger Ties Back To Sub- Ledger ,
- Ensuring reconciliation is Prepared On monthly basis.
- Timely Response to Marketing Managers On A&P Process on day to day basis.