Ashok Leyland Off Campus Drive 2018 | Trainee Engineer | LD 31 Dec 2018
About Ashok Leyland:
Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja group, is the 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in India, the 4th largest manufacturer of buses in the world, and the 12th largest manufacturers of trucks. Headquartered in Chennai, 9 manufacturing plants gives an international footprint – 7 in India, a bus manufacturing facility in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE), one at Leeds, United Kingdom and a joint venture with the Alteams Group for the manufacture of high-press die-casting extruded aluminum components for the automotive and telecommunications sectors, Ashok Leyland has a well-diversified portfolio across the automobile industry.
Company Name: Ashok Leyland
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech Graduates
Location: PAN India
Package: INR 400000 – 700000 Annually [1st Year: Graduate Engineer Trainee – 4.00 Lacs p.a. | 2nd Year: on absorption – Deputy Manager – 7.00 Lacs p.a.]
- B.Tech/B.E Graduates are eligible for the drive.
- Specialization: > Mechanical, Automobile, Production, EEE, ECE, E&I, IT & CSC. Qualification: > BE / B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria: > 70% throughout & No Standing arrears.
- Candidate should be ready to relocate to any part of India.
- Only Female Candidates are eligible for the drive.
- Online Assessment.
- Technical & Personal Interview
The GETs will be undergoing a 1-year learning intervention which will involve the below 4 phases.
- 1st Phase– Initial Learning Phase- During this phase the candidates will be introduced to Ashok Leyland’s Business Functions, Products, Process, and Skills which will give the candidates an idea about the spectrum of activities done at Ashok Leyland.
- 2nd Phase– Lean Six Sigma Phase- In this phase the candidates will learn about the Lean Six Sigma approach at the initial green belt stage. The candidates be involved in an advanced problem-solving stint on a live project of Ashok Leyland across our various functions.
- 3rd Phase– Action Learning Phase- During this phase the candidates will be allocated to one function where they will begin an on the job assignment.
- 4th Phase -Final Assimilation phase & Graduation Ceremony.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online