Bank Of America Recruitment 2019 | Team Member
About Bank Of America:
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success.
Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
Company Name: Bank Of America
Designation: Team Member
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience: 0-1 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: Any Graduates
- The offshore team is responsible for reviewing Borrower Income and Asset documents and generating reports on a daily, monthly, weekly and ad hoc basis.
- These reports are primarily for internal work force management purposes only and will be distributed to a pre-defined distribution list by the Business Unit.
- These reports provide day to day and consolidated data on various projects, volumes etc.
- Review Borrower Income and Asset Documents for various Bank divisions.
- Representing various data analysis and statistic periodically (daily, weekly, monthly.
- Maintain and / or assist the Line of Business to create knowledge databases for Home Loans Originations process
- Supporting the Line of Business in the tracking of documents required for funding loans.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with teams (internal/external) to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online