Barclays Recruitment 2019 | Technology Apprentice |LD 9 March 2019
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience.
We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Company Name: Barclays
Designation: Technology Apprentice
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
- Apprentice who would be assigned to execute and automate scripts for the projects in Corporate Banking division.
- Translate requirements into Testable Artifacts
- Execute scripts
- Automate scripts
- Log defects as per defined standards
- Report progress and blockers to the lead
- Adhere to the organizational protocols like Time Booking and Mandatory Trainings
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online