BNY Mellon Recruitment 2018 | Operations Analyst | Dec 2018
About BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider. BNY Mellon Technology, established in 2000, is a group company of BNY Mellon operating in India, providing technology solutions to the bank.
BNY Mellon Technology in India is an integral part of the bank and we provide technology development, business & technology operations and remote infrastructure management services.
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Designation: Operations Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Related
- Maintains and supports applications and their operating environments.
- Fields calls and addresses technical problems. Records, documents, and resolves or escalates complex software application problems as necessary.
- Follows up and provides feedback to internal/external customers and management. Assists in multiple complex day-to-day Help Desk functions.
- Detailed and complex tests changes to applications and their operating environment. Reports and documents any issues.
- Ensures technology management policies are adhered to. Provides technical solutions on application problems.
- Ensures all productions issues are logged and updated as per department policy. Studies, designs and update contingency documentation.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online