CapGemini Off Campus Drive 2019 |Across India | 8-11 Jan 2019
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, CapGemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, CapGemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, CapGemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Right shore, its worldwide delivery model.
Company Name: CapGemini
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Graduates, B.Sc., BCA, BCS
Package: As Per Standards
Drive Locations: Pune
Eligibility Criteria [BE/B.Tech]:
- Should have graduated in 2018 only.
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma
- Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above.
- Must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years.
- Students with both Diploma and 12th are not eligible
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Eligibility Criteria [B.Sc., BCA, BCS]:
- Student should be completing his/her Graduation in the year 2018 & 2019.
- Should have scored 55% or above in academics SSC, HSC and graduation (aggregate of 5th/ all semesters of his/her current course respectively).
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation year
- Must have good English written / verbal communication skills.
- Students with no active KT will be allowed to sit for the recruitment process.
- Only BSc – Computer Science, Information Technology, and Mathematics, Statistics branch and BCA / BCS students are eligible.
Selection Process: [BE/B.Tech Graduates]
- Online general aptitude test of 50 mins + written English test for 30 mins.
- Pseudocode test for 25 mins.
- Technical face to face interview.
- HR Round
Selection Process: [B.Sc., BCA, BCS Graduates]
- Online Tests: Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Test (50 min) + Written English Test (30min).
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Jan 8 & 9 2019 : [B.Sc., BCA, BCS Graduates]
Jan 10 & 11 2019: [For BE, B.Tech Graduates]
For BE/B.Tech Graduates [Must Register in 2 Links mentioned below]:
Click here to register [Capgemini Link]
Click here to register [Off Campus Link]
For B.Sc., BCA, BCS Graduates [Click below to register for drive]
Click here to register for drive
PCCOE&R, Ravet, Pune