CapGemini Off Campus Drive 2019 |Across India | LD 3 March 2019
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, CapGemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
A deeply multicultural organization, CapGemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Right shore, its worldwide delivery model.
Company Name: CapGemini
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Package: As Per Standards
Drive Locations: Across India
Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
- Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Click here for more details & apply