CMS Off Campus Drive 2019 | Systems Engineer | LD 12 March 2019
CMS IT Services is a leading IT & outsourced business services provider with extensive reach across India. We offer a wide bouquet of services across the value chain, focusing on Retail Banks, Insurance, Telecom, Retail, PSU and Government segments.
We serve over 700 large customers in India. With several customers who are market leaders in their own space, the relationship has spanned across decades and multiple business lines. These customers are supported by 21,000+ team members, spread across over 100 offices across India.
Company Name: CMS
Designation: Associate Engineer/Systems Engineer
Interview Location: PAN India
Drive Date: ASAP
Package: As Per Standards
Last date for Registration: is 12/03/2019
- BE/B.Tech. 2019 Passing Out. (All Circuit Branch) No Cut off Percentages
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems.
- Discussing with individual staff members who work on the computers what the problems is in order to figure out how to help solve the problem.
- Individual assessments of computer systems to identify the problem(s).
- Help in examination of network servers’ equipment and Maintenance of networking systems Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades needed Networking and connecting .
- Computers within the same organization to enhance communication.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Click here for more details
Click here to apply online